Why lodge tax returns with NHTAA?
- Maximum legal refund, for the lowest price
- Easy to complete in about 20 to 30 minutes
- Structured interview covering occupation specific deductions
- All tax returns checked by a qualified accountant prior to lodgement
- Your refund will be delivered in 7 to 14 days
- Free email help is provided
- Flexible payment options including fee deduction from refund
- Money back satisfaction guarantee
How Does it work?
It’s easy. It’s convenient. It’s secure. It’s affordable
The NHTAA tax return process involves a few simple questions set out in 4 easy parts. We do not require that you take all 4 parts in one go – you may answer the series of questions as per your own availability. All we need from you are the relevant documents (please see Tax Return Check List), then you are ready to begin.
The process should take no more than 20 to 30 minutes. Many of the sections of the interview may not be relevant to you individually, and can be skipped. Browsing through the interview sheet fully, however, gives you a better overall understanding of the process. The information received in 4 parts is entered at our end to prepare your Tax Return to be lodged with the tax office.
Prior to lodgement, the return is sent to you electronically for your concurrence, and you can send us confirmation by fax or email (please see NHTAA email and fax contacts on the “Contact” page of our website). The return is then viewed by our experienced accountants and lodged with the tax office – your tax refund will arrive within 7 to 14 days*. It’s that easy.
- You provide your information to our tax experts during a one on one interview.
- We Prepare and send the Tax Return electronically on the basis of information provided, keeping in view the occupation specific deductions.
- After verification and concurrence, you consent to lodge by sending us an email or fax. We then lodge the Tax Return.
- The process is very simple and has information verified at various levels and leaves little scope for errors.
- We use advanced accounting software and backup technologies. All our information systems are digitally protected and are housed in secure facilities. We value digital security and customer peace of mind.
You can complete your tax return for very minimal cost.
Call one of our tax consultants at 07 3391 3980
Fill in the online inquiry form, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your request.
*Some refunds may experience delays subject to ATO review